I don’t know why women complain about the men in their lives so much these days. In fact the major conversation among young women these days is about the men in their lives. They want to have all the juicy details of how men treat their friends for gossips sake. They even seek for advice from their friends and this damages their relationship with the men in their lives.
If a woman or girl complains about the man in her life, you are the problem. The way you let the man come unto you determines how he would treat you. Don’t hate the player, hate the game! When a man approaches you, you are the one with total control over the situation. It is you who would decide if you are going to give the man any of the things he wants from you, including sex. Yes! Men are sexually attracted to women as soon as they see them. Where you stand in a man’s eyes is dictated by your control over the situation. Every word you say, every move you make, every signal you give to a man will help him determine whether he should try to play you, be straight with you
Let me show you how you might have met the man of your dream or someone who is just playing with you.
- If his conversation with you is not often serious, he doesn’t take you serious but if he seems interested in your needs, life, desires and future, he is serious with you.
- If he is willing to abide by your rules and follows them he is serious with you but if he laughs off your requirements and standards, then he is not serious with you.
- If he asks for your number and calls you after a week, he isn’t serious with you. If he instead calls you immediately, he is showing that he is genuinely interested in you.
- If a man takes you out on a date and pays the bill, he is showing that he is willing to provide for you, which means that he is serious with you. If not, please run!
- If he keeps to appointments with you, he takes you serious. If he doesn’t and he doesn’t even call or text you to let you know the reason why he can’t keep up with the appointment, he isn’t serious with you.
- If he introduces you to his friends, family, co-workers (very dangerous, because some insincere friends of his would want to make out with you!), or other people, he is serious with you. If he doesn’t introduce you to his people, he isn’t serious with you.
- If you invite him to come see your parents and other family members or your friends and he doesn’t waste time in doing so, he is serious with you but if he gives you excuses from time to time why he can’t, please he isn’t serious with you (I have fallen short of this).
- If he makes a face when you tell him that you have children, he isn’t serious with you. But if he is willing to meet them and shows up with gifts for your kids and relates with them in a way that makes your children comfortable with him, he is serious with you.
- If he is financially okay and is able to provide for his needs, then you can take him serious. If he isn’t maybe you can give him time to pick himself up but if he doesn’t, you know what to do.
- If your man is okay with you seeing other men and he sees other women, a situation you two have an “open” relationship, he is not serious with you. If he insists on having an “exclusive” relationship, were the two of you only date each other, he is very serious with you.